Cómpeta Business Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axarquia Business Club meeting planned for Cómpeta

Go down

Axarquia Business Club meeting planned for Cómpeta Empty Axarquia Business Club meeting planned for Cómpeta

Post  Admin Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:22 am

Hello all,

I have proposed a meeting in Cómpeta to be held at the Salon de Actos - I have been invited to do a presentation and need slide show facilities - followed by lunch /drinks at a local hostellery. Any suggestions welcome, but I propose El Pilón or La Casona (upstairs). I hope to do my presentation in June / July which, I hope by then, the paperwork will have been processed for the Cómpeta Business Association. Anyone willing to follow up should contact Steve Brogan at Brogan Properties who is dealing with business association matters at present, as I am in Scotland.

Please also don´t forget to put your details on the forum - it then looks as though we are working together. I know the Grapevine are keen to promote the association as well, but not sure how. Maybe someone could contact them to find out.

Tina Irving

Admin
Admin

http://www.letsgosouth.co.uk

Back to top Go down