Cómpeta Business Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nasty experience

2 posters

Go down

nasty experience Empty nasty experience

Post  eddyjo Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:39 am

After hearing from many quarters how lovely Competa is I and my wife decided to drive there and see for ourselves, sure enough, the journey spectacular as it was did not prepare us for the beautiful village we entered at the end of the journey, absolutely stunning. Because I am quitting smoking I went to the Pharmacy just off the main square to buy some Niquitin gum, the pharmacist gave me a carton of 18 tablets and gave me 1,50 euros change from 20 euros when I querried this he said it was correct and as there was a queue behind me I was too embarrassed to argue using my limited Spanish and also not believing that a Pharmacist could be a ripoff merchant, however on my return to Fuengirola in my local pharmacy they said I should have paid 8 euros. Needless to say my abiding memory of Competa is rather clouded.

Regards Eddie.

eddyjo

Back to top Go down

nasty experience Empty What a shame

Post  Admin Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:51 am

Hello Eddie,

I am sorry you had such a bad experience in Cómpeta and hope you will still visit our village in the future. It IS lovely place, and I am sure there must have been some misunderstanding with the pharmacist. He is generally very good. Come and spend a few days, and enjoy village life. You won´t be disappointed.

Admin
Admin

http://www.letsgosouth.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum