Cómpeta Business Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More businesses register on the forum

Go down

More businesses register on the forum Empty More businesses register on the forum

Post  TinaIrving Wed May 21, 2008 5:14 am

Due to the number of emails I´m receiving about the problems with the building in Cómpeta, it´s time the business association got more active. It is now more than a month since the meeting and, as I am in Scotland, I would encourage people to talk to other members of the committee - ie Pepe Perico (chair), Sebastian Chavos, Maria Isabella Gordillo Lara, Lisa Stilling, Steve Brogan and Ken England. All of their contact details can be seen in the last minutes.

I´ve also had comments that the group is very heavily oriented to the construction industry and no wonder it's dragging it's feet. It is thought that it needs more store owners. What about the guy in Calor Verde? This association is not down to one / two person / companies to drive it, the problems affect everyone. So please encourage people to join the forum so that this material can be used for making representations to the Mayor. United we stand, divided we fall is the old addage.

For myself, I am working with the Ramblers Association to bring walkers to the area, but I will not be including Cómpeta in my promotions. There is nothing attractive about it at the moment.

Regards.
Tina

TinaIrving

http://www.iberacal.eu

Back to top Go down